Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to Pumpin' Pal's new blog site!

Welcome to Pumpin' Pal's new blog site. We've had many moms request that we start a blog -- so you'll have to bear with me as I learn to "blog". The internal joke is that I'm never short on words (truly, never!) . . . As time goes on, I'll become more "blog-savvy."

Please feel free to ask questions/make comment about our products or suggest new topics (I'm happy to do a bit of research or suggest alternate websites for additional information).

As many of you have heard, I often say that first and foremost I'm a mom. My boys are now six and nine years old, but every time I speak with a mom who's struggling with pumping issues, I'm right back there, pumping in my family room, leaning forward VERY UNCOMFORTABLY! I truly care about the moms who purchase our products, and our company does, too! We continually receive emails from moms whose lives have been changed by using our products; and everyone in our company has asked to receive copies of them.

Thanks for visiting our new Pumpin' Pal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment