Monday, January 26, 2009

Pumpin' Pal's new "page" on facebook

Pumpin' Pal Internation now has a page on facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pumpin-Pal-Intl-PPI-Accessories-for-Todays-Breast-Pumping-Moms/49714523745. Check it out and become a "fan" on our facebook page!

Our facebook page also offers you an opportunity to share your own experiences related to breastfeeding and pumping as well as ask other moms for feedback on current concerns you're struggling with.

Over the years as my own children have grown from infants to children, I've learned to ask mom friends if they've experienced certain situations and if so, how they dealt with it. Once I hear from a few moms, I get a sense of what might work for me, rather than asking someone for their "advice". I trust my "tummy voice," as I describe it to my kids. But sometimes it's very helpful to hear other women . . . give my "tummy" the opportunity to recognize what I on some level already knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment